- magenta chromogen/red fluorescent precipitant
- Fluorescent (Excitation: broad excitation spectrum, approx. 365 nm to 560 nm / Emission: Above 560 nm)
- Precipitated by Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Suitable for non-aqueous (permanent) mounting
- Sufficient reagents to produce 200 ml of working solution
- For Brightfield, Darkfield, Electron, Spectral Imaging
- Suitable for IHC, ICC, IF, ISH, Blotting Applications, and Elispot
- No wait times for mixing and dissolving powders or tablets
- Suitable for use in single or multiple labeling assays
- Stock solutions in convenient dropper bottles
- Heat Stable
- One year expiry date
- CE Mark
- In situ hybridization
- Blotting Applications
Vector Red™ AP Substrate Kit produces a magenta heat stable reaction product that is also fluorescent. Sections stained with the Vector Red™ substrate can be dehydrated, cleared, and permanently mounted. This chromogen can be used singly or in combination with other alkaline phosphatase or peroxidase substrates for multiple label applications. Because of its stability under ISH conditions, Vector Red™ can be used in IHC/ISH double labeling applications. With the aid of imaging systems and software, the spectral profile of this substrate can be distinguished from other enzyme substrates in applications where antigens are co-localized.
The bright red to orange fluorescence of the Vector Red™ reaction product can be visualized using Daylight® 594, Texas Red® or TRITC filter systems. This fluorescence is especially bright in dehydrated, permanently mounted sections. The fluorescence is stable and does not photobleach like most fluorescent dyes. This substrate can also be used for in situ hybridization or on blots, where it has a wider dynamic range than other substrates.
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.