- Competitive inhibitor of alkaline phosphatase
- Does not inhibit the isoenzyme used for alkaline phosphatase detection
- Provided in a convenient dropper bottle
- Added directly to the alkaline phosphatase substrate working solution
- Concentrate format
- 18ml of Levamisole Solution Concentrate (100x)
- In situ hybridization
- Blocking Action Endogenous Alkaline Phosphatase
Tissues can contain endogenous alkaline phosphatase activity that will produce background staining if an alkaline phosphatase detection system and substrate are used. To eliminate this problem, Levamisole Solution, an inhibitor of alkaline phosphatase, is provided in a convenient dropper bottle and can be added to the alkaline phosphatase substrate solution. Levamisole does not inhibit the isoenzyme used for either the VECTASTAIN® ABC-AP reagents or other alkaline phosphatase conjugates.
One drop of levamisole concentrate is added to 5 ml of substrate solution.
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.