- Red chromogen precipitant
- Precipitated by Peroxidase
- Suitable for non-aqueous (permanent) mounting
- Sufficient reagents to produce 300 ml of working solution
- For Brightfield, Darkfield, Electron, Spectral Imaging
- Suitable for IHC, ICC, ISH, Blotting Applications, and Elispot
- Suitable for use in single or multiple labeling assays
- No wait times for mixing and dissolving powders or tablets
- One year expiry date
- CE Mark
- In situ hybridization
- Blotting Applications
Vector® NovaRED™ and ImmPACT™ NovaRED™ HRP substrates produce red reaction products. Unlike AEC, sections stained with either substrate should be dehydrated, cleared, and permanently mounted. Both chromogens are useful as alternatives to DAB or as a second color for multiple antigen labeling. Vector® NovaRED™ and ImmPACT™ NovaRED™ substrates also provide excellent color contrast in pigmented tissue such as melanoma. With the aid of imaging systems and software, the spectral profile of both substrates can be distinguished from other enzyme substrates in applications where antigens are co-localized. Sections stained with either substrate also can be viewed by darkfield microscopy. Vector® NovaRED™ and ImmPACT™ NovaRED™ substrates can be used for both manual and automated staining methods.
Vector® NovaRED™ Substrate Kit contains stock solutions in convenient dropper bottles. The sensitivity of Vector® NovaRED™ substrate is equivalent to Vector® DAB Substrate, and 4 times greater than AEC. This product can also be used on blots. This kit provides all of the necessary reagents to prepare about 300 ml of working solution. When stored at 4 °C, this kit is stable for one year.
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.