- Blue chromogen precipitant
- Precipitated by Peroxidase
- Suitable for non-aqueous (permanent) mounting
- Sufficient reagents to produce 300 ml of working solution
- For brightfield and spectral imaging
- Greater sensitivity than conventional substrates
- Suitable for IHC, ICC, ISH, Blotting Applications, Elispot, and ELISA
- Suitable for use in single or multiple labeling assays
- Stock solutions supplied in convenient dropper bottles promoting ease of handling
- No wait times for mixing and dissolving powders or tablets
- Includes nickel to produce a gray-black rather than brown reaction product
- One year expiry date
- In situ hybridization
- Blotting Applications
TMB HRP Substrate Kit contains reagents in convenient dropper bottles necessary to produce either a precipitating blue reaction product or a soluble blue reaction product. This kit contains a stabilizing solution which, when added to the working solution, allows the development of a blue precipitate. This sensitive chromogen can be used for blotting, immunohistochemical, and in situ hybridization applications. TMB stained slides can be dehydrated and permanently mounted. The soluble blue product, produced in the absence of the stabilizing solution, is useful for ELISA assays.
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.