- Rat IgG primary antibody detection
- Peroxidase enzyme detection system
- Advanced Elite® Avidin/Biotin technology
- Highest sensitivity, low background
- Approximately 5 times more sensitive
- Format: Concentrate
- Used as a second label in multiple antigen labeling applications
- Sufficient for staining approximately 500-1000 sections
- 3 ml Normal Rabbit Serum
- 1 ml Biotinylated Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG
- 2 ml Reagent A (Avidin DH) plus 2 ml Reagent B (Biotinylated Peroxidase)
- In situ hybridization
- Blotting Applications
The VECTASTAIN® Elite® ABC-HRP Kit (Peroxidase, Rat IgG) is part of the modular VECTASTAIN® ABC system (see the VECTASTAIN® ABC System document) , which can be used to detect any molecule that is biotinylated.
Advanced avidin/biotin technology: The Elite® ABC complex is smaller, very uniform, and highly active, allowing more accessibility for binding to a biotinylated target. The Elite® ABC series is approximately 5 times more sensitive than the original VECTASTAIN® ABC Kit with the same low background.
This kit consists of the Blocking Serum, a species specific Biotinylated Secondary Antibody, and the Elite® HRP Enzyme Conjugate reagents listed in the following standard Immunohistochemistry protocol. Alternatively, this kit is also available without the Blocking Serum or species-specific Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (LS-J1018).
Fixation – Histology - Antigen Retrieval – Endogenous Block – Serum Block -- Primary Antibody - Secondary Antibody – Enzyme Conjugate – Substrate - Counter-stain – Mounting
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.