- 20 ml Unit Size
- Concentrate supplied undiluted with 0.08% sodium azide as preservative
- Can be used for blocking non-specific binding or as an antibody diluent (such as with secondary antibodies raised in goat)
- Pooled samples collected from healthy adult animals
- Tested with appropriate antibody to check for possible cross-reactivities
- Heat-treated and centrifuged to remove precipitates and then filtered
- Manufactured within the United States
- CE Mark
This goat serum is a pooled sample collected from multiple healthy adult animals. It has been heat-treated at 56°C for 2 hours, allowed to remain at 4°C for several weeks, centrifuged to remove precipitates and filtered through a 0.45 µm filter. The serum contains 0.08% sodium azide as a preservative.
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.