- Mouse IgG primary antibody detection (rat absorbed)
- Peroxidase enzyme detection system
- Conjugated micropolymer technology
- High sensitivity, low background
- One-step detection
- Enhanced accessibility to nuclear and membrane antigens
- Ready-to-use in a convenient dropper bottle
- Shorter assay time
- Simplified multiple labeling
- 15 ml and 50 ml sizes
- Sufficient for staining approximately 75-150 (15 ml) or 250-500 (50 ml) sections
- 2.5% Normal Horse Serum for blocking (ready-to-use)
- ImmPRESS® (Peroxide) Polymer Anti-Mouse IgG Reagent (made in horse, ready-to-use)
- In situ hybridization
The ImmPRESS® polymerized reporter enzyme staining system uses novel conjugation and micropolymer chemistries to create a highly sensitive, ready-to-use, one-step, non-biotin detection system for immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry staining. This unique micropolymer of highly active enzyme (peroxidase or alkaline phosphatase) is attached to our affinity purified secondary antibodies, producing reagents with outstanding sensitivity and low background.
The peroxidase micropolymers of the ImmPRESS® HRP polymer reagent limit steric interference and provide enhanced accessibility to the target, avoiding the disadvantages of other polymer systems that use large dextrans or other macromolecules as backbones. The result is crisp, strong staining of antibody targets, especially nuclear and membrane antigens (such as Ki67, estrogen receptor, bcl-2, CD3, CD8 and CD10) and greater sensitivity than other polymer systems.
The staining procedure is simple. Following a blocking step with the diluted normal horse serum, sections are incubated with primary antibody. After a brief wash, the appropriate ImmPRESS® Reagent is added to the sections and incubated for 30 minutes. Sections are again rinsed and the slides are developed with the peroxidase substrate of choice.
This kit provides the Serum Blocking, Secondary Antibody, and Enzyme Conjugate reagents for the following standard Immunohistochemistry protocol. See the list below to select the other necessary reagents.
Fixation – Histology - Antigen Retrieval – Endogenous Block – Serum Block -- Primary Antibody - Secondary Antibody – Enzyme Conjugate – Substrate - Counter-stain - Mounting
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.