- Complete staining kits
- Rabbit IgG primary antibody detection
- Peroxidase enzyme detection system
- ImmPRESS® Amplified polymer technology (HRP)
- Convenient prediluted, ready-to-use reagents
- Highest sensitivity, low background
- Sufficient reagents to stain approximately 75-150 (15 ml kit) or 250-500 (50 ml kit) sections
- BLOXALL™ Endogenous Enzyme Blocking Solution (ready-to-use)
- 2.5% Normal Horse Serum (ready-to-use)
- Amplifier Antibody (goat anti-rabbit Ig, ready-to-use)
- ImmPRESS® Excel Polymer Reagent (horse anti-goat Ig, HRP, ready-to-use)
- ImmPACT™ DAB EqV Reagent 1 (Chromogen)
- ImmPACT™ DAB EqV Reagent 2 (Buffer)
- In situ hybridization
The ImmPRESS® Excel Amplified HRP (peroxidase) Polymer Staining Kit is an enzymatic, amplification system that produces crisp, highly sensitive, specific staining with low background. The ImmPRESS® Excel Amplified Staining System capitalizes on all the advantages of the ImmPRESS® polymerized reporter enzyme staining system technology but offers additional sensitivity and convenience.
This system employs a proprietary ready-to-use (RTU) Amplifier Antibody, followed by a ready-to-use (RTU) ImmPRESS® Excel HRP Polymer Reagent. These reagents are affinity purified and extensively cross-adsorbed to ensure high sensitivity and low background. In addition, the ImmPRESS® Excel Reagent is conjugated to horseradish peroxidase micropolymers, a novel approach that avoids the use of large dextrans or other macromolecules as a backbone. These unique micropolymers allow a higher density of enzymes per antibody to bind the target with minimal interference. The result is an increase in target accessibility, signal intensity, and significantly less background staining.
The included ImmPACT™ DAB EqV Substrate produces a crisp, dark brown reaction product with the excellent sensitivity and low background characteristic of the ImmPRESS® /ImmPACT™ combination.
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.