LSBio Functional ELISA Kits
Functional ELISA kits are a fast and cost-effective way to screen samples for the presence of functional proteins with specific activity characteristics.
Each kit is ready-to-use with all the necessary reagents and a clear, concise protocol that will step you through the process, from sample preparation to analysis of the results.
- Ready-to-use kit includes all necessary reagents
- Direct quantitation of functional proteins
- Excellent sensitivity, specificity, and reproducibility
- Built on standard 96-well microtiter format
- 450 nm colorimetric detection
- Substrate Coated 96-well microliter plate
- Sample Diluent
- Positive Controls
- Negative Controls
- Wash Buffers
- Primary Antibody
- HRP-Conjugated Detection Antibody
- TMB Substrate Solutions
- Stop Buffer
- Plate Sealer Sheets
Functional ELISA Kit Protocol
|1) The kit comes with a 96-well microtiter plate that is pre-coated with the target antigen.
||2) The sample is added to the well and the target protein binds to the protein substrate.
||3) The wells are washed and a primary antibody is added which binds to the target protein.
||4) The wells are washed and a HRP-conjugated secondary antibody is added which binds to the primary antibody.
5) The wells are washed and a solution containing TMB is added.
The TMB reacts with the HRP changing from colorless to a blue color.
An acid stop solution is then added, the reaction stops, and the blue color changes to yellow.
The plate can then be read in a spectrophotometer at a wavelength of 450 nm.