- Mouse IgG primary antibody detection
- Peroxidase enzyme detection system
- Avidin/biotin complex (ABC) technology
- Good sensitivity/low background
- Used as a second label in multiple antigen labeling applications
- Sufficient for staining approximately 1000-2000 sections or fifty 100 cm2 blots.
- 3 ml Normal Horse Serum
- 1 ml Biotinylated Horse Anti-Mouse IgG
- 2 ml Reagent A (Avidin DH) plus 2 ml Reagent B (Biotinylated Peroxidase)
- In situ hybridization
- Blotting Applications
The VECTASTAIN® ABC-HRP Staining Kit (Peroxidase, Mouse IgG) is part of the modular VECTASTAIN® ABC system (see the VECTASTAIN® ABC System document) , which can be used to detect any molecule that is biotinylated.
This kit consists of the Blocking Serum, a species specific Biotinylated Secondary Antibody, and the HRP Enzyme Conjugate reagents listed in the following standard Immunohistochemistry protocol. Alternatively, this kit is also available without the Blocking Serum or species-specific Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (LS-J1009).
Fixation – Histology - Antigen Retrieval – Endogenous Block – Serum Block -- Primary Antibody - Secondary Antibody – Enzyme Conjugate – Substrate - Counter-stain – Mounting
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.