- Alkaline phosphatase enzyme detection system
- Avidin/biotin complex (ABC) technology
- High sensitivity/low background
- Preferred for tissues that have high endogenous peroxidase activity
- Offers additional substrate choices
- Used as a second label in multiple antigen labeling applications
- CE Mark
- No antibody included
- 2 ml Reagent A (Avidin DH) plus 2 ml Reagent B (Biotinylated AP)
- In situ hybridization
- Blotting Applications
The VECTASTAIN® ABC-AP Staining Kit (Alkaline Phosphatase, Standard) is part of the modular VECTASTAIN® ABC system (see the VECTASTAIN® ABC System document), which can be used to detect any molecule that is biotinylated.
This Standard kit consists of the AP Enzyme Conjugate reagents listed in the following standard Immunohistochemistry protocol only, and is intended to be paired with biotinylated secondary antibodies, such as LS-D1 (goat anti-rabbit IgG), LS-D2 (horse anti-mouse IgG), or LS-D3 (horse anti-goat IgG). Alternatively, this kit is available pre-packaged with various combinations of species specific blocking serum and biotinylated secondary antibody (see VECTASTAIN® ABC-AP Staining Kits LS-J1001, LS-J1002, LS-J1003, LS-J1004, LS-J1005, LS-J1006, LS-J1007, and LS-J1008)
The sensitivity of the VECTASTAIN® ABC-AP system is comparable to that of the peroxidase VECTASTAIN® Elite® ABC system (HRP). The VECTASTAIN® ABC-AP Kits may be preferred for tissues that have high endogenous peroxidase activity. The system also offers additional substrate color choices.
Fixation – Histology - Antigen Retrieval – Endogenous Block – Serum Block -- Primary Antibody - Secondary Antibody – Enzyme Conjugate – Substrate - Counter-stain – Mounting
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.