- Rabbit IgG primary antibody detection
- Peroxidase enzyme detection system
- Conjugated micropolymer technology
- High sensitivity, low background
- One-step detection
- Enhanced accessibility to nuclear and membrane antigens
- Ready-to-use in a convenient dropper bottle
- Shorter assay time
- Simplified multiple labeling
- 15 ml sizes
- Sufficient for staining approximately 75-150 sections
- 2.5% Normal Horse Serum for blocking (ready-to-use)
- ImmPRESS® VR Polymer HRP Anti-Rabbit IgG Reagent (made in horse, ready-to-use)
- In situ hybridization
The ImmPRESS® Polymerized Reporter Enzyme Staining System is an enzymatic, one-step detection kit. ImmPRESS® Polymer Reagents consist of unique micropolymers of highly active peroxidase enzyme attached to highly cross-adsorbed, affinity purified secondary antibodies. The ImmPRESS® Polymer Reagents produce outstanding immunohistochemistry and immunocytochemistry results due to increased target accessibility, binding specificity, and signal intensity along with low background staining.
ImmPRESS® VR Polymer Detection Reagents are additionally cross-adsorbed to ensure minimal cross-reactivity against endogenous tissue elements in animal species commonly used for diagnostics and research-based animal model systems. ImmPRESS® VR Polymer HRP Anti-Rabbit IgG is designed to be used on the following tissues: bovine, goat, sheep, swine, horse, cat, dog, rat and mouse (as well as human).
The staining procedure is simple. Following a blocking step with the diluted normal horse serum, sections are incubated with primary antibody. After a brief wash, the appropriate ImmPRESS® Reagent is added to the sections and incubated for 30 minutes. Sections are again rinsed and the slides are developed with the peroxidase substrate of choice.
This kit provides the Serum Blocking, Secondary Antibody, and Enzyme Conjugate reagents for the following standard Immunohistochemistry protocol. See the list below to select the other necessary reagents.
Fixation – Histology - Antigen Retrieval – Endogenous Block – Serum Block -- Primary Antibody - Secondary Antibody – Enzyme Conjugate – Substrate - Counter-stain - Mounting
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.