- Improvement over the PAP pen for IHC, ICC, IF, and ISH
- Heat stable
- Stable for use with buffers with and without detergent (Tween 20, Triton X-100, etc.)
- Keeps reagents localized on cells and tissue preparations
- Light blue barrier
- Compatible with enzyme or fluorescence-based detection systems
- Soluble in all commonly used clearing agents
- Environmentally friendly - does not contain ozone-depleting substances as identified by the Montreal
- Protocol or the Council of the European Union
- Unit Size 2 pens
- CE Mark
- In situ hybridization
The ImmEdge™ Pen is an improvement over the PAP pen for immunohistochemistry, immunocytochemistry, immunofluorescence, and in situ hybridization. It is designed to provide a heat-stable, water-repellent barrier that keeps reagents localized on tissue specimens and prevents mixing of reagents when multiple sections are mounted on the same slide. The ImmEdge™ Pen barrier is stable for use with buffers with and without detergent (e.g. Tween 20 or Triton X-100, etc.).
The pale blue barrier is insoluble in alcohol and acetone but is completely removed by all commonly used xylene and xylene substitute clearing agents. The ImmEdge™ Pen is compatible with enzyme or fluorescence-based detection systems.
The ImmEdge™ Pen is environmentally friendly - it does not contain ozone-depleting solvents as identified by the Montreal Protocol or the Council of the European Union (specifically, fluorocarbons and chlorocarbons).
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.