- For Brightfield Microscopy
- For Staining of Nucleus and Glycoproteins
- Stains Acidic Sulfated Mucosubstances, Hyaluronic Acid, and Sialomucins Blue
- Stains Nuclei Red
- Suggested Control Tissues: Small Intestine, Appendix, Colon
- Alcan Blue Solution (pH 2.5), 30 ml
- Nuclear Fast Red (Enhanced), 30 ml
- Acetic Acid Solution (3%), 60 ml (30 ml x 2)
a) Intensity should be optimized for each tissue type, fixative used, and presentation (frozen or paraffin-embedded)
b) Use standard laboratory precautions to avoid contact with skin and eyes.
c) Harmful if swallowed. Do not take internally.
d) These reagents are for research use only.
e) Follow all Federal, State and Local regulations for disposal.
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.