- 50 ml Unit Size
- Ready-to use 2.5% solution (v/v) in buffer with 0.08% sodium azide as preservative
- Can be used for blocking non-specific binding or as an antibody diluent (such as with secondary antibodies raised in horse)
- Pooled samples collected from healthy adult animals
- Tested with appropriate antibody to check for possible cross-reactivities
- Heat-treated and centrifuged to remove precipitates and then filtered
- Manufactured within the United States
This 2.5% horse serum is supplied ready-to use. It is a pooled sample collected from multiple healthy adult animals that has been heat-treated at 56°C for 2 hours, allowed to remain at 4°C for several weeks, centrifuged to remove precipitates and filtered through a 0.45 µm filter. The serum is then diluted to 2.5% (v/v) in buffer containing 0.08% sodium azide.
For research use only.
Available for shipment within the USA only.