Cell-Based Phoshorylation ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) kit
STMN1 / Stathmin / LAG
Mouse, Human, Rat
Stathmin 1 (Phospho-Ser62)
Intended Sample Types
Adherent Cell Cultures
Colorimetric - 450nm (TMB)
Short term: 4°C; Long term: see manual.
Due to their limited shelf life, LSBio ELISA kits are not typically stocked as finished goods. Upon receipt of an order each kit is assembled and tested to ensure that it meets specifications before shipping. Minor changes may occur to the Range, Sensitivity, and Precision. In the event of a significant change the order would be confirmed with the customer before shipping ELISA kit lot numbers reflect the date of final assembly and testing for each specific kit rather than a bulk manufactured lot. All kits are tested to confirm that they fall within their defined Inter- and Intra- assay coefficient of variation.
- User Manual
- 96-well Cell Culture Microplate
- Blocking Buffer
- Detection Antibodies
- Stop Solution
- Crystal Violet Solution
- SDS Solution
- Adhesive Plate Sealers
- Seed cells into wells and incubate overnight at 37°C, 5% CO2.
- Apply desired treatment conditions.
- Add 100 µl of Fixing Solution and incubate 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl of Quenching Buffer and incubate 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 200 µl of Blocking Buffer and incubate for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add 50 µl of 1x primary antibodies and incubate overnight at 4°C. Add 50 µl of HRP-conjugated secondary antibodies and incubate for 1.5 hours at room temperature.
- Add 50 µl of Ready-to-Use Substrate and incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
For research use only.
About STMN1 / Stathmin / LAG