Sandwich ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) kit
IFN Gamma / Interferon Gamma
Intended Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Plasma, Serum
Colorimetric - 450nm (TMB)
20.58 - 5000 pg/ml
Intra-Assay: CV<10% Inter-Assay: CV<12%
Short term: 4°C; Long term: see manual.
Due to their limited shelf life, LSBio ELISA kits are not typically stocked as finished goods. Upon receipt of an order each kit is assembled and tested to ensure that it meets specifications before shipping. Minor changes may occur to the Range, Sensitivity, and Precision. In the event of a significant change the order would be confirmed with the customer before shipping ELISA kit lot numbers reflect the date of final assembly and testing for each specific kit rather than a bulk manufactured lot. All kits are tested to confirm that they fall within their defined Inter- and Intra- assay coefficient of variation.
- User Manual
- 96-well Microplate
- Detection Reagents
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Adhesive Plate Sealers
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 µl standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 hours at room temperature or over night at 4°C.
- Add 100 µl prepared biotin antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl prepared Streptavidin solution.
- Incubate 45 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
For research use only.
About IFN Gamma / Interferon Gamma