Sandwich ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) kit
HIF1A / HIF1 Alpha
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of High Sensitive Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 Alpha (HIF1a). No significant cross-reactivity or interference between High Sensitive Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 Alpha (HIF1a) and analogues was observed.
Intended Sample Types
Cell Culture Supernatants, Cell Lysates, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenates
96-Well Strip Plate
Colorimetric - 450nm (TMB)
31.2 - 2000 pg/ml
Intra-Assay: CV<10% / Inter-Assay: CV<12%
Short term: 4°C; Long term: see manual.
Due to their limited shelf life, LSBio ELISA kits are not typically stocked as finished goods. Upon receipt of an order each kit is assembled and tested to ensure that it meets specifications before shipping. Minor changes may occur to the Range, Sensitivity, and Precision. In the event of a significant change the order would be confirmed with the customer before shipping ELISA kit lot numbers reflect the date of final assembly and testing for each specific kit rather than a bulk manufactured lot. All kits are tested to confirm that they fall within their defined Inter- and Intra- assay coefficient of variation.
- User Manual
- 96-well Microplate
- Detection Reagents
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Adhesive Plate Sealers
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards.
- Add 100 uL standard or sample to each well.
- Incubate 2 hours at 37ºC.
- Aspirate and add 100 uL prepared Detection Reagent A.
- Incubate 1 hour at 37ºC.
- Aspirate and wash 3 times.
- Add 100 uL prepared Detection Reagent B.
- Incubate 30 minutes at 37ºC.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 90 uL Substrate Solution.
- Incubate 10-20 minutes at 37ºC.
- Add 50 uL Stop Solution.
- Read at 450nm immediately.
For research use only.