Sandwich ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) kit
This kit recognizes natural and recombinant HS.
Intended Sample Types
Colorimetric - 450nm (TMB)
0.31 - 20 ng/ml
Intra-Assay: CV<6.32% Inter-Assay: CV<5.64%
Short term: 4°C; Long term: see manual.
Due to their limited shelf life, LSBio ELISA kits are not typically stocked as finished goods. Upon receipt of an order each kit is assembled and tested to ensure that it meets specifications before shipping. Minor changes may occur to the Range, Sensitivity, and Precision. In the event of a significant change the order would be confirmed with the customer before shipping ELISA kit lot numbers reflect the date of final assembly and testing for each specific kit rather than a bulk manufactured lot. All kits are tested to confirm that they fall within their defined Inter- and Intra- assay coefficient of variation.
- User Manual
- 96-well Microplate
- Detection Reagents
- Wash Buffer
- Stop Solution
- Adhesive Plate Sealers
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards.
- Add 100 µl standard or sample to each well and incubate for 90 minutes at 37°C.
- Aspirate and add 100 µl prepared Detection Antibody and incubate of 1 hour at 37°C.
- Aspirate and wash 3 times.
- Add 100 µl HRP Conjugate and incubate for 30 minutes at 37°C.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 90 µl Substrate Solution and incubate for 15-20 minutes at 37°C.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution.
- Read immediately at 450nm.
For research use only.