Mouse LGALS3 / Galectin 3
(tested or 100% immunogen sequence identity)
Protein G purified
- IHC - Paraffin
- IHC - Frozen
- Flow Cytometry (0.5 µg/10E6 cells)
See our complete line of Immunohistochemistry Reagents
including antigen retrieval solutions, blocking agents
ABC Detection Kits and polymers, biotinylated secondary antibodies, substrates and more.
Plasma membrane glycoproteins from C57BL/6 mouse thioglycollate-elicited peritoneal exudate.
The antibody recognizes a 32,000 dalton surface antigen found on a subpopulation of mouse macrophages. It reactswith peritoneal exudate macrophages where the exudate is provoked by thioglycollate, protease peptone (20%),macrophages of lymphoid and non-lymphoid tissues, interdigitating dendritic cells and Langerhans cells. Mac-2 isalso expressed in the cytoplasm on non-elicited resident macrophages; 5% are strongly reactive, the remaining 95%show much weaker staining.The antibody does not react with peritoneal exudate macrophages where the exudate is provoked by Listeriamonocytogenes, lipopolysaccharide or concanavalin A. It also does not react with peritoneal macrophages, splenicmacrophages, granulocytes, thymocytes, peripheral lymph node cells and with 99% of bone marrow cells.
The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
PBS, 0.02% sodium azide, EIA grade BSA.
For research use only.
This antibody carries the LSBio 100% Guarantee.